Oral communications submission
The Symposium has an open space for communications regarding educational experiences in its programme. Participants in the Symposium can submit communications. The Scientific Committee will assess and select those that will be presented in the Symposium.
Call for communications
The deadline for the submission of communications ends on February 26, 2017 at 23:59pm. The Scientific committee will notify the acceptance or rejection of papers by email on March 6, 2017 to the address indicated in the applying communication.
General instructions for communications
- The oral presentation must be in Spanish or English.
- You must submit original works.
- The names of the authors must be complete and include the department or institution and a contact email.
- The names of the author and co-authors must appear with both surnames preceding the initials of the name. The order in which the authors appear will be used for subsequent editing information such as the programme or abstracts given to the attendants (programme, web …).
- By submitting your work, if accepted, the author/s agree to be present at the time and place set for the oral presentation. All oral communications will be presented on Monday, March 27, 2017 in the spaces provided in the programme of the Symposium.
- At least the presenting author must be registered at the Symposium before submission deadline (26 February 2017).
- No changes will be accepted in communications after February 26, 2017 at 23:59pm.
- The deadline for the submission of communications ends on February 26, 2017 at 23:59pm.
- All notifications will be made via email, so it is required to clearly indicate the email address of the person present and/or defending the communication.
- The acceptance or rejection of papers will be notified by email on March 6, 2017 to the address indicated in the applying communication. Later the space and time of presentation will be reported. The rules of presentation and planning details will be included in that email and subsequent emails.
- Abstract submission supposes full acceptance of these criteria. The result of the evaluation of Communications by the Scientific Committee is final. The Organization shall reject communications that do not fit the standards set.
Contents and format of the communications
The oral communications must be related to one of the following topics of the Symposium:
- Experiences of educational transformation
- Learning competences, learning methodologies
- Attention to diversity
- Learning spaces
- Leadership transformation
When sending a proposal for an oral communication, this will have to be structured and well argumented. In the proposal, only one topic can be chosen for each communication.
How to send a proposal?
To send an oral communication, you must follow the next steps: