The registration period for the IV edition of the Symposium will begin on 17 July 2019 and end on 2 March 2020.
Registrations must be made online and payment can be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer. To do so, you must choose the corresponding option on the registration platform.
- €295 per person for registrations made before 9 September 2019
- €325 per person for registrations made from 10 September 2019 to 7 January 2020
- €360 per person for registrations made from 8 January to 2 March 2020.
- Access to plenary sessions, conferences, workshops and scheduled visits to two schools.
- Documentation of the Symposium.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Transport from the collection points to the educational centres where the visits will take place (round trip).
- Lunch (Tuesday and Wednesday) and farewell cocktail.
- Guided tour of the Sagrada Familia with transport for the outward journey.
Group registrations will benefit from a 10% discount. The registration of 5 or more members of the same school, centre, foundation, etc. who pay the registration fee in a unitary way will be considered a group registration.
To make it easier for participants to conduct more visits, and to avoid an increase in the cost of registration, Friday visits are optional, at a cost of €50. A minimum of 20 attendees is required for the visits to take place. In the event that a school does not reach the minimum number, the places in the remaining schools would be relocated.