General instructions for communications
- The verbal presentation must be in Spanish or English. The subject matter will be the evaluation of and for change.
- By submitting their work, if accepted, the author(s) agrees to be present at the venue and time established for the verbal presentation of the same. The communications of best practices will be presented on Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 March 2020 at the venues shown in the Symposium programme.
- The presenter(s) must be registered for the Symposium (with the exception of persons belonging to schools being visited).
- The deadline for the submission of communications is 22 November 2019 at 11:59 p.m. No changes to the presentations will be accepted after this deadline.
- All notifications will be made by e-mail, so it is essential to clearly indicate the e-mail address of the person submitting the communication.
- The acceptance or rejection of communications will be notified by email to the address specified in the sending of the communication. Subsequently, the venue and time for the presentation will be given. Presentation rules and planning details will be included in this and subsequent despatches.
Guide for the presentation of Good Practices
- Language (English/Spanish)
- Educational Level (referred to in Good Practices)
- Audience (teachers / managers / …)
- Thematical Area (Evaluation of change, Evaluation of competences, Evaluation of processes, Evaluation of teachers, Evaluation of contents and others …)
- Innovative element that stands out
- Summary of the practice (150 words, to be published in the program)
- Description of the practice (Presentation time: 45 min.):
- Session Dynamics
- Visual support to be used
- Material and technical requirements needed